tisdag 12 september 2017

Breathe in

I need time. Extra time. To breathe and to calm myself. I want too much and the lack of time is starting to stress me out. I need to make priorities, write lists and set reachable milestones that will encourage me to keep at it although feeling tired and run over at times. Set a strict structure that'll help me organise and keep everything in place, at the right moment. 

How do you do it? How do you find time to do it all? Do you let go of dreams or goals due to lack of time? I don't want to wake up one day finding that it's too late. That I should have started earlier to get where I want to go. So I try to find ways to make it, like creating a structure that makes it easier to handle more than one thing at a time. 😊
But the most important thing is deciding what you want and stick to that. Everything else is not important enough to steal your attention and time away from it. It's hard. To say no, to not take on something new because it temporarily sounds more interesting. You know, like when you're working with your writing and you loose focus because you just had to check your email, read a newspaper or just google something totally unnecessary about your favourite celebrity's even more famous sisters boyfriends brothers son. 😆

For tonight though I'm just happy with breathing. Taking it slow and not doing much more than that. I need it. The calmness and the silence. 

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar