mÄndag 10 juli 2017

Work it

I'm almost embarrassed telling you yet again what a perfect day I've had today. The ocean was perfect in temperature and the sunshine just as perfectly warm in its touch. So, we spent the day on the beach, again. Third day in a row, and I'm pretty sure there will be more as we have two weeks left to enjoy in Villajoyosa.

And you know how I've posted fruit/snack of the day? Well, today I woke up feeling a bit ambivalent so I made it simple.

I brought both pineapple and watermelon to the beach! Juicy and super tasty fruits, and perfect on the beach! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

But I wasn't just a lazy butt on the beach today! Late afternoon I went on a run. 31 C made it a tough one, but it felt so so good afterwards. I ran about 3 km (mixing it up with some intervals) and then I ran up a steep hill. I know it might not look that bad in the picture, but my God! My legs and lungs hated me!

And when I was at the top I took the stairs down, and ran back up again in the stairs a few time. 

I was totally spent when I got back home. My face bright red (tomato or strawberry red) and the sweat covered my entire body. 

Even though I wore as little clothes as possible (and yes, kind of made me feel uncomfortable in the beginning of the run), I was super hot when I got back home. Felt like a princess though, and super proud of my achievements! A day or two of rest and then I'll be back at it! đŸ’ȘđŸ»

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar