fredag 7 juli 2017

Thunderstorms and lightning

The sky in Villajoyosa greeted me this morning with 50 shades of gray! Literally! The day has been rainy and thunderstorm after thunderstorm has been passing by over my head with lightning flashing all over the sky. But, I don't mind. At all! I'm so happy to be here and I've spent the day going shopping (mostly groceries), unpacking all the bags and washing up after our guests who stayed in the apartment a few weeks back. And of course being lazy! It's vacay, so it's allowed! 😉

Tomorrow I'm hoping for some sunshine though! And also wished I had found sunglasses like these from my Snapchat filter! I would love a pair! Haven't found any even close to looking like it though! 😆

Now I'm off to do some more of that lazy part of my day, dating my Kindle!

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar