söndag 16 juli 2017

Sunday funday workouts


Its been a great day! Super hot, but great! You don't really notice the heat when you're at the beach. 👌🏻

I'm kind of a bikini nerd, and some of you might have noticed that already. I brought 6 bikinis 👙 on this trip, and I know, it's crazy. Even more crazy is the fact that I still have as many left at home. 🙈
I just like bikinis, I admit it. Maybe a bit too much, but I can live with that. 

Every other day I go on a run. It's a new tradition that I've started here, and I hope I'll be able to keep up with it when I get back home. I do my early morning gym workouts with some of my colleagues from work on Wednesdays and Fridays, so it's just a matter of planning. 

Today was a tough one, the temperature (although waiting until after seven at night) is about 30-31 C and I'm just not used to run in such heat. Sweat is literally pouring down my entire body! As usual I ended my run with a hill challenge and a few ups and downs some long and steep stairs. Hate the hill, love the stairs! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Tomorrow we're debating about whether we should go to Alicante or not. We're to spend our last two days there before we go home, but it seems to be lots to see. I'll let you know what we decide! 

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar