onsdag 12 juli 2017

Running girl

I spent most of my day on the beach today, but i left both my phone and my Kindle at home so that I could play with my family in the water without worrying about having any of my valuables stolen. So I didn't take any pictures. 


But, coming back home I took some pictures. 

It's not as exiting as it might look, it's non alcoholic, just making sure to rehydrate after a hot day on the beach. đŸ‘đŸ»

As the sun started to set I went out for a run again and I took a few pictures when I slowed down for a breather.

It's almost too pretty to continue on the running. But I did. I only sat down to take the picture. 

I ended my run with that steep hill I ran two days ago. It might not look like much, but it's soooo hard. I really tried to run all the way without a stop but my body refused! My legs just decided to stop, having had enough hard work.

But! Little did they know that at the top of the hill waited the stair climb! Yes, the same as last time!

Post-running dying on the couch/floor! I'm not sure if I'm to be happy or not about the man humming the "Rocky" theme loudly and laughing when I ran passed him on the stairs three times... ???

Now I'm off to bed. It's been a great day and I hope you've had one of those too!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar