söndag 9 juli 2017

Reruns

Magical day on the beach! A clear blue sky without any form of clouds, and soft sand between my toes. Love it!

Same beach, different fruit. Today I went with watermelon. Super juicy and tasty! Perfect beach snacks! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

Spent the evening by the ocean, eating tapas in the light of the full moon. 

Perfection! Bread and cheese on a plate next to this. đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

And mini me preferred a crepes with Nutella and home made chocolate ice cream. Looked absolutely delicious but as I don't eat gluten I couldn't take a bite. We ate at Happy Days Ice Cream gelateria here in Villajoyosa and the food was excellent as well as their staff/owners that did everything to make us feel welcome and appreciated. We will definitely be back! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar