fredag 2 juni 2017

TGIF

It's been an interesting week to say the least. I've complained about it already in an earlier blog entry so I won't go there again! I'm sure I'll end it with a huge smile on my face, leaving all the negative behind and focusing on the positives! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

I haven't commented yet on the decision yesterday, made by the crazy president overseas. You know, to withdraw the US from the Paris agreement for climate change. Well, he's apparently all sorts of crazy so maybe enough is said from my part just by mentioning that crazy part. I'm happy to read tweet after tweet about true leaders all over the world, even in the US, that will keep the fight for climate change on the top of their agendas. President Macron in France, the UN, mr Elon Musk, President Trudeau in Canada and the Mayor of New York City to name just a few! So there's still hope for the world!
 
Now I'm off for a movie night, cuddled up on the couch with a cup of tea! How are you spending your weekend? 

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar