söndag 18 juni 2017

Taste of summer

There are nothing as tasty as Swedish strawberries in summertime. It's truly like tasting summer! Like all the joys of summer is put together into these gorgeously red and juicy berries! Pure bliss! 🍓🍓🍓
I've eaten strawberries in many different countries, but none of those strawberries can even come close to the Swedish ones in taste! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»
 
I had my first ones for this season today. And they were absolutely perfect! 

Other than enjoying a plate of strawberries and cream, I've spent the day on a beach (different one from yesterday) with my little family and my sister and one of her daughters. Again, I did not swim. The water temperature was only +19 C, so it was unthinkable for me to stick my toe into it. But the kids enjoyed it, for a bit at least. 😆

Tomorrow is Monday and my countdown to vacation begins for real! Just 4 more workdays... It'll be my mantra tomorrow; just 4 more days! So looking forward to some lazy days with my little girl and hubby! ❤️đŸ™đŸ»❤️

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar