torsdag 8 juni 2017

Silence is golden

Sometimes I think we should be more quiet. And I know it's an oxymoron as I spend a lot of time writing about nothing of importance here on the blog! But we should! "Silence is golden" as you know, and the things you learn in that space of complete silence are simply invaluable! And yes, nowadays being silent means getting of the grid because being active on social media is not being silent! 

So let's save up time to speak to when we really and truly have something important to say. At least once in a while. I'll try! 
 
So tonight, or what remains of it, I'll be quiet and I'll spend my time going back on memory lane, to this beautiful beach on Mataking Island, Borneo, that I visited 2008!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar