söndag 25 juni 2017

Ordinary stuff

Today I've been doing kind of boring ordinary stuff. Like cleaning the house, washing and drying, grocery shopping and then baking a cake and cooking dinner. But! I had a great day! And we had special dinner guests so that kind of made it more fun. The cleaning part that is. The dinner was super fun! Mini me's best friend with parents (and siblings) joined us for dinner and they're absolutely great. Kind of funny how it turns out, us parents becoming great friends because our daughters are bffs. ❤️

I made chocolate cake with strawberries and whipped cream for dessert, and I found this strange looking strawberry 🍓 when preparing them. 
 
It's like two in one! Or a perfect strawberry butt! 😆
 
Now I'm off dating my Kindle. I'm reading a great series now that I have trouble separating from. The characters stay with me even after I've closed my book. Love, love, love that! I'll tell you more about it in another blog entry! 

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar