tisdag 13 juni 2017

Next step

My dad got to leave the hospital tonight. I'm not sure I can explain how that is correctly in English, but I'll give it a try. 
My dad had an ultrasound of the heart done early this morning and according to the doctors, the part of the heart where the myocardial infarction is at, has "died" and now they want to wait a week before doing some more tests, including a stress test of the heart, before deciding on the surgery or not. I'm not sure what to feel about this. On one hand I'm really relieved that they consider him well enough to go home, but on the other hand it felt safer knowing he was in the hospital when having had a heart attack! And knowing he still might need that surgery done in a week or two. But I guess I just have to trust them. And help dad to feel better! ❤️ 
 
Now I'm off to bed. I've got lots to do tomorrow, at work and at home. Mini me has this summer celebrations at kindergarten so I'm leaving work early to go watch them sing and then taking her on a picnic. 

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar