torsdag 1 juni 2017

Focusing on the task at hand

It's a stressful time right now for me and I'm trying really hard to focus on the task at hand, thinking that it will keep the stress at bay. One thing at the time, or at least not all at once! It's difficult because some of the things in motion affects other people, as it often do, and some issues hits hard. But, it's the name of the game, right, and once in the middle of the game you play it the best you can and you follow the rules. And no, I'm not trying to belittle myself or the efforts of everyone around me by calling it a game! Sometimes you just have to use metaphors more accessible and easygoing to take the edge off! Or fun!

Someone close to me often states that wearing a smile will make everything better. For you and everyone around you. The smile eventually finds its way into your heart and when it does it reaches out and touches other people. I've been trying to prove him wrong, but I've found it to be a hard task. Impossible even! Because he's right! A smile, connected honestly with your heart, will eventually make even the most hardheaded person smile back! And, as I've said before in this blog, you never know; your smile just might be the thing that helps someone to change their life. The aid to one in need. ❤️
 
Well, back to me and stress! I'm simply not having it! So I'm putting my feet up and I'm devoting my time this evening to my beloved kindle! I'll be drinking some tea, maybe even nibble on some chocolates, all along reading a book. To calm my mind (and nerves)! 

One workday left of this week and then 4 days of more laziness! Yeay! Lucky me! Just what I need!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar