fredag 9 juni 2017

Early morning workout done

Started this gray Friday with an early morning workout at the gym. Well, it wasn't really gray when I left home, so I packed a summer dress in my bag to wear after showering. Kind of resulted in me freezing like crazy all day at work as the sun hid behind thick gray clouds from the second I stepped out of the gym! 😆
 
I made this a leg day, as well as a lower back day. I probably should have concentrated on my arms, shoulders and back, but I wanted to feel strong and capable. Working with my weak spots just wouldn't have done it for me today in the sense of refilling my positive energy depots! 😜
 
So I left the gym feeling tired, yet happy and strong! đŸ’ȘđŸ»đŸ‘ŠđŸ» I'll work on those weak parts on Wednesday when my PT is joining me in the gym! Already kind of fear that workout, she'll make me wish I'd worked harder on those weak spots since our last session for sure... 🙊

By now you know I'm not exactly a party animal, so I'll spend this lovely Friday evening doing what I do best, dating my Kindle. Drinking tea. Cuddled up on the couch under a blanket. Maybe nibbling on some dark chocolates. What's your plan for tonight? 

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar