tisdag 20 juni 2017

Closing in

Today the number on the wall is...2
2 more workdays before vacation starts! Yeay! I told a friend yesterday that I feel calm and that I've actively decided not to be stressed out over the fact that I still have a ton of work to get through, and that anything left on Thursday afternoon, just have to wait until August! Well, today I'm not so calm anymore and I feel a bit stressed! 😜 But! I'll still have that goal in sight; no stress (or at least as little as possible) and some issues just have to lay dormant until I'm back! If it's not emergencies because those issues I'm handling although being on vacation! 
 
Mini me is attending her last day at kindergarten tomorrow before going on her summer break, and she's super exited. 7 weeks off! I'm not sure she'll be that exited on Monday though when she realises she won't be playing with all her friends all day long as she does at kindergarten. But I'm planning play dates already so I hope she'll have fun either way! ❤️

How are you spending your summer?

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar