onsdag 21 juni 2017

Almost there

Yeay, almost there! Only one more day of work left before going on vacation! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»
But, I'm not mentally there just yet. I think it will be more noticeable on Monday when I don't have to set the alarm and wake up at 6 in the morning as I usually do. 😆
 
I'm trying my best to adapt to the summer vacation mode, wearing summer dresses 👗 every day. Or at least the sunny days! And when I get back home I swiftly jump out of them and put my pjs on to get into that relaxing mode!
 
I have no plans for my first week off from work, other than having a fun time with mini me! But the week after that we're flying to Spain, and we'll be staying there for three weeks before flying back home again. 
How are you spending your vacation?

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar