söndag 21 maj 2017

To sum things up

Good weekend! Not much sleep, but what the heck, my summer vacation is closing in and with that quite a few lazy days. Had some great talks this weekend, which is always nice, and even got to spend a couple of hours enjoying the morning sun on the balcony. 
 
I love watermelons! đŸ‘ŒđŸ» Perfect summer snack.
 
But I'm ending this Sunday with a headache from hell. It's a muscle just next to my right collarbone that's been bugging me since Friday and now it's determined to get my attention, by adding a headache. Pressing the muscle in my back makes the painful throbbing in my head intensify so I'm pretty sure it's the cause of my pain. Hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow. Fingers crossed. đŸ€žđŸ» 

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar