mÄndag 22 maj 2017

Some days

Some days are better than others. That's the way it is. Whether you like it or not. Truly thought I was having a great day, until a few hours back. Poff! Something unexpected and, honestly, truly annoying and somewhat disturbing happened that turned "great" into "bad". So now I'm lying here in bed and getting angrier by the minute although trying really hard not to. I need a vacation! My tummy is not agreeing to all this negative stress! 
 
I need a cafe cortado! Bad! But it would make my tummy collapse completely right now, so I'm not having any although my nerves needs it bad! đŸ˜©

Hopefully this will sort itself out (with help from me and others) by tomorrow. Fingers crossed! đŸ€žđŸ»

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar