fredag 5 maj 2017

Silence

I feel better today, not as tired and not feeling as poorly as I've done the last couple of days. But! I'm still coughing, my nose is stuffy and my voice is giving in. So I'm spending my evening in silence, mostly. It's hard not to talk. 😝

I started my morning at the gym, working out but not really doing any cardio (except for a five minute warm up). And I ended my afternoon with taking Ellie on her riding lesson which meant some more running. But that is not countable as a workout- too short (in both time and distance). Besides loosing my voice, I feel like my cold is getting better and perhaps my time in the gym (leg day) helped. 
 
Mini me and Zeus, such an adorable team. ❤️

Tomorrow I'm taking mini me to the library and probably on a visit at the museum of evolution. She loves to look at the dinosaurs, as do I. đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

I hope you have a great weekend! 

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar