torsdag 18 maj 2017

Prettiness

After work I went on a dinner picnic with my little family. The sun was shining bright and the temperature had reached a perfect + 27 C. To lovely to pass out on! Finally we can sense the presence of summer even here in Sweden! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»
 
So I kicked off my high heels and stepped out in the greens! Literally! 
 
We went to one of the 4-H farms here in Uppsala, in the outskirts of the city, and enjoyed our picnic and a walk looking at all the prettiness of this place.
 
There were a lot of pretty little babies, like these goats. If I wasn't a city girl I would love to have a goat! I think they're so cute, even as adults.
 
And mini me likes them too! 😍

Tomorrow morning I'm off to the gym before work. And I hope the running feels just as good as it did yesterday! Fingers crossed!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar