fredag 12 maj 2017

Letting the pictures speak for themselves

I'm not going to write much today, instead I'll post pictures of this beautiful place and let them speak to you!
We've had gorgeous weather here today!
 
And I've enjoyed every single minute of it!
 
The view from our hotel room. đŸ‘ŒđŸ»
Mini me and her cousin walking to the restaurant yesterday where we celebrated my father in laws birthday. Such a great evening, so much love and laughter! ❤️
 
Tapas for dinner! 
 
And tapas for dessert!
 
Our apartment is in the white/gray house on the right, third floor.
 
And the alleyways are so cute!
 
 
And all the houses was originally painted in the same colour as the fishermens boats so that they could see and recognise their houses from the ocean. If you had a red boat, then your house was painted in that exact colour! 

Tomorrow we're flying back home again so tonight we got together the whole big family again for dinner. 
And when in Spain you just have to have some paella! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»
 
The waiter serving the Spanish delicacy! 
 
I will miss this view when coming out of the house! But we're going back in I July so I'll soon enjoy it again! ❤️

Laters babes! 

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar