mÄndag 1 maj 2017

Happy Valborg

Yesterday we celebrated Valborg here in Sweden. That basically means we get together with our friends and families eating dinner (usually barbecues - and many people use this tradition to have a party and letting the alcohol flow) and then going to a bonfire and celebrating that spring has arrived. 
 
So yesterday, mini me and I went to visit my sister and her family for some quality family time. We had a barbecue and then got together with some friends of my sister for dessert. 8 kids that took turns to make s'mores and some molten lava cake with ice cream for those not wanting the s'mores. đŸ‘đŸ»

The bonfire was lit just after 9 in the evening and as my daughter is only 5 we didn't stay long after the bonfire was lit up. I love these old traditions, and so does my daughter obviously, she couldn't stop talking about how fun it had been all the drive home. I counted 9 bonfires lightning up the night sky on the drive home (about 15 km). 

And today, Monday May first - and a national holiday in Sweden, was the first real day of spring. The sun has been shining all day and it's been over + 20 C! Lovely! ❤️đŸ™đŸ»
 
How did you spend your weekend? 

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar