onsdag 17 maj 2017

Good girl

I started my morning at the gym. Like a good girl! I love being the first one on the treadmill and start of my morning with a run! Especially when it feels so easy as it did this morning! Don't get me wrong, I was totally spent when I got off the treadmill and I was panting like crazy, but I didn't have to convince myself to keep running as I usually do, I just ran! And that inner voice of mine kept quiet the whole time! Usually it's repeating this mantra in my head; "Your body can't take more of this. One more step and you'll break. You don't have the strength and stamina for this, you need to stop!" 😝
 
I know, this picture is awful! All blurry and unfocused! But, I'm posting it anyhow because that is basically how I felt when I started with this leg exercise after my run! Tired to the bone! But so so happy! 😆
 
When I got to my desk at work I had one of these for breakfast! It was surprisingly tasty! The coconut flavour was perfect! And though small in size, it was still enough for me. 

Next workout is on Friday morning, and I'll be the first one there just like today! Love, love, love my early morning workouts! 

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar