lördag 13 maj 2017

Flying high

I'm home. The flight from Spain took us safely back home to Sweden and it was two love sick cats that met us at the door. Charlie has spent most of the evening in my lap, cuddling and purring like crazy. ❤️
 
We got to wave goodbye to Villajoyosa from high up in the sky as the route went out over the Mediterranean and not in over land. Fun! And the family members that stayed behind apparently waved back, but we didn't know that until long after we'd passed. 😋 They were following us through the app. 

Tomorrow our everyday life starts up again, first of with mini me's tennis lesson, and then me working a couple of hours to get back on track work wise. And as I went on a run yesterday, and ended it with intervals up and down three times in this steep stairs up a mountain, I need to rest my aching leg muscles! 😝

I hope you all have a great weekend! ❤️

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar