onsdag 3 maj 2017

Feverish

I've been working from home today. I slept really bad last night because of my cold. My throat hurt really bad every time I tried to swallow and I had a stuffy nose. And then I woke up with a fever and as I'm leaving for Spain next week I just can't be off from work. I simply have too much to do. So I worked from home, and trying to cure my cold as I did. 
 
One of my colleagues sent a message telling me she felt sorry for me, not being able to enjoy the beautiful weather outside. And maybe I should feel sorry for myself, but honestly I'm feeling too poorly to be bothered. I'm sure next week will bring more lovely sunshine, if not here in Sweden so hopefully in Spain. 😝
 
I'm staying put here, on the couch, drinking hot water with ginger, lemon and honey. Started my day with a cup and I'll end with one too. 
 
Tomorrow I have meetings that demands my presence at the office, so hopefully the fever is gone! Fingers crossed!

I hope you all are feeling great! ❤️

Laters babes! 

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar