fredag 19 maj 2017

Doing it

It's almost strange how something that was unthinkable just a few months back, now feels like one of the greatest energy boosts you could imagine - and therefore now a necessity. I'm talking about my morning workouts! I love my early mornings at the gym! 
 
I start off with a warmup run for about 12-15 minutes. That is about 5 minutes in an intermediate pace, 5 minutes of intense speed and 2-5 minutes of the highest speed I can muster! 
 
And when I'm done I'm so tired I can't even take a selfie without making it blurry! No different this morning! 😂
Today was arms, shoulder and back day, which is a hard one because it's my weaknesses, all three zones! But that only makes me more determined to work harder! 
Before I left for the gym this morning, I drank my first protein shake ever! As a first breakfast and pre-workout prep!
 
Star Nutrition Whey protein - chocolate and raspberries - and actually kind of tasty! I've always imagined them tasting really bad, but it proved me wrong! đŸ‘đŸ»
 
When I got to my desk at work after the workout I ate a second breakfast, and again I focused on getting some extra protein included (and a banana). I love Barebells "coconut dream", it's super tasty! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»
 
We got some new chairs for the dining room at work today and the name couldn't be more suitable! Nerd chair! We're a lot of nerds at my workplace and I say that with pride! And I'm one of them! ❤️
 
I ended my active Friday with taking mini me to the stables and her riding lesson. And just as last time she rode Zeus! I love him, he's so so cute! I want to take him home! 😍

The rest of my Friday night will be spent on the couch! I deserve to be a bit lazy, don't you think, after doing so good in the gym? 😆 Oh, and by the way, I haven't had any sugar (not even dark chocolates) since last Saturday and I can honestly say I don't really miss it. Not anymore. The first three days was terrible! I missed my dark chocolate like a crazy person, but now the need is gone. So, if I'll keep this up I will be in good bikini shape when flying back to Spain in July! 😝
I hope you have a great weekend! ❤️

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar