söndag 14 maj 2017

Change of plans

I had a mentor meeting planned on Monday which had marked up all afternoon in my calendar, but it just got cancelled for unfortunate reasons so suddenly I have 5 hours free to get some more work done tomorrow. I haven't opened my email at work since coming home from my vacation yesterday, but I'm pretty sure I'll have a lot to handle so those extra hours will come in handy although I'll truly miss that mentor talk! My mentor, whom I've told you about numerous times, is the best and those talks is super important - helping me grow in my leadership role but also as a person, giving me perspectives and food for thought! We'll schedule a new meeting in June so I won't miss out, just wait a little longer to get pumped up with energy and ideas. 
 
But for now I'm being lazy, just as you should be on a Sunday, right?! 😋

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar