onsdag 10 maj 2017

Beach day

Villajoyosa is a beautiful little village and I'm falling head over heals in love with it. Cute little alleyways among colourful old houses and a beautiful sandy beach. Friendly people, amazing food (and loooots of gluten free alternatives everywhere)! And the weather is amazing! Tomorrow we're celebrating my father in laws birthday, 70 years young! Looking forward to it! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»
 
I'll upload more pictures tomorrow when I'm at the hotel (and have a better wifi)! My parents in laws apartment is in the white house behind the palm tree in the middle of the picture.
 
Managed to burn my legs in the sun, but not too bad (and the picture is obviously before that happened #whitelegs). I'll be more careful tomorrow!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar