söndag 28 maj 2017

A playful day

The sleepover was a complete success! Mini me and her bff had a blast! They lay awake until 10 at night giggling and chatting and then woke up at 6 in the morning. Maybe not the preferred wake up time if you ask us parents, but I can totally understand them being eager to start up a new day filled with play and laughter. And that's basically how we spent the day! We went to 4 different playgrounds, had waffles for lunch and visited the 4H farm to pet all the animal babies before ending the sleepover/play date with the girls weekly tennis lesson at the tennis club.
 
It was +24 C at 9 o'clock in the morning already, such a beautiful summers day! 
 
I want one of these little piglets! So cute! And the girls, the cutest girls in the world! 😍

Mini me fell asleep in record time tonight and I'm not far behind. Super tired! So I'm off to bed to date my Kindle and hopefully fall asleep within minutes!

Before I go though, I need to celebrate all the beautiful moms out there because we celebrate Mother's Day here in Sweden today! So all my love to all the moms in the world, in whatever form they may come! And that includes stepmoms, moms to be, childless moms and so on and so forth! Remember that you can be a mother although not having given birth to a child! ❤️ And of course a special cheer for my beautiful mom, my mother in law and my grandmother who sadly left us so long ago! You're all inspiring me to do and be better! Just by being yourselves. Thank you for everything, you're the best! ❤️

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar