tisdag 11 april 2017

Workout done

I started my morning with a run and a workout at the gym. I skipped breakfast and was waiting outside the door when they opened. Great feeling to start off the day with a workout. đŸ’ȘđŸ»
 
I started off with a 15 minutes run at the treadmill to warm up my muscles, and then some heavy lifting. Today was leg day so I focused on the machines working through all my large muscles waist down. 
 
I love leg day! I've strong legs and it's so much more fun working out and feeling strong! 😜
So tonight I'll go to bed with that great feeling of tired legs, and I'll probably wake up with soreness in them tomorrow! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»
 
Tomorrow I'm meeting up with my mentor and former boss for some great talk and coaching. So looking forward to seeing him again and catching up! I'll tell you more about that tomorrow!

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar