tisdag 25 april 2017

Working late

This week is just crazy when it comes to my workload. Too much to do and not enough time. I just turned of the computer, after a 12 hour work day, and I still didn't have time to finish off everything I had planned. It's a good thing I love my job so that these occasional high workload periods doesn't bring me down. It's actually almost always the complete opposite. 
 
Besides, Monday next week is a national holiday in Sweden so I'll have a lot of time to refill my batteries for next week, having three days off of work! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

Last night I think I might have broken some kind of world record in the numbers of nightmares you can dream in one night! I can't even tell you how many times I woke up scared out of my senses, and as soon as I fell back asleep a new nightmare started. Someone really wanted me dead, that's for sure! I kept running and trying to find places to hide. New killers and new environments in every nightmare. So strange. And yes, I woke up feeling exhausted and in need of more sleep! 😆
I'm thinking I should write down all the stories of those nightmares when I still can remember all the details clearly. I might be able to use them in my writing! 😜

Writing inspirations or not, I hope I have a nightmare free sleep tonight! I need to be on my toes tomorrow! 

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar