tisdag 4 april 2017

When truth hits you

Sometimes truth hits you instantly and the illusion you live in falters and makes everything crystal clear! Like today! I tried to do a good thing at work, finally getting the carpet in our corridor rolled out. It's not a small thing, like 2 meters wide and at least 10 meters long, and why I was under the impression I could handle it I will never know! But I tried, and failed miserably. It was way too heavy and the only thing I succeeded in was pulling a muscle in my back! Thinking I'm young and strong enough to make it happen! Nope! Not happening at all! 
 
I know you're not supposed to stay still or lay down when having back pains, but for now I don't care. I need the pain relief so I'm laying down!
 
And Ive put on one of those heat pads to keep the muscle warm enough not to be painful. Let's hope it will make me sleep easier tonight!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar