lördag 22 april 2017

Saturday fun

I started off my Saturday with a run on the treadmill at the gym before giving my legs a challenge. I know I've said it before but I looove leg day at the gym. It's more fun working out the parts that's already strong, than the weak parts (like my arms, shoulders and back). 😜
 
Love my workout pants from Stronger Sweden. I have two different pairs and I love them both! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»
 
I've used Asics running shoes ever since my career as a soccer player (good old days). They're a great fit for my feet! I know I shouldn't use them when working out in the gym as they're too soft, but I my weights aren't really that heave so I'm not sure it would make any difference. 

Although having played soccer for 15 years I really hate running. I know I've told you this before. But now it's starting to feel really good. Don't get me wrong, it's still boring, but my strength and endurance is improving! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

Tomorrow mini me's BFFs coming over for a play date so I won't have time to go to the gym, but I've got an appointment with one of my besties on Monday so I guess tomorrow will be a rest day. Or not, two five years old will have me on my toes all day for sure! 😆

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar