onsdag 26 april 2017

Most important meal of the day

Change of plans! Woke up to a feverish mini me and as my husband had already left for works I had to stay home with her today instead of going to a leadership conference that I was to attend today and tomorrow. Her fever was gone by lunch and she's been feeling better and better, so I'm taking her to kindergarten again tomorrow. 

As many of you know I don't eat gluten anymore. In October it's been two years since I ate it last, and I feel so much better although I still have periods when me and my tummy disagrees about what I can and cannot eat! This morning I had a bowl of vanilla yogurt quark (I'm not totally sure that is what you call it English?) which is high in protein. And I enjoyed it with fresh strawberries, sunflower seeds and coconut shreds.
 
The perfect breakfast! I just wished it was Swedish strawberries and not Spanish because they taste so much more. But I'm not complaining (well maybe a bit), it was really delicious! 
For me breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and I know there'll be a lot of people protesting now, but to me it is. Unfortunately I'm kind of bad at eating breakfast because I'd rather sleep ten minutes longer than going up eating breaky(on weekdays). 😆
But this bowl of goodness doesn't take a lot of time to prepare so maybe I'll be better at eating a healthy breakfast from now on. đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

Now I'm off to bed! My husband leaves for a five day trip to England tomorrow morning so me and mini me will have to due without him. We'll be visiting my sister over the holiday so we won't be totally alone though. And we have a lot of plans, including different playgrounds and a cinema visit. đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar