fredag 14 april 2017

Good Friday

I was born on Good Friday quite a few years back. In Swedish it's named "långfredag", which would translate into "long Friday". And I guess for my mother, being in labour that special Friday it was truly a very long day! 

We're celebrating Easter at my sisters house tomorrow. My mother, one of my younger brothers (the other one is in New York), my brother in laws mother, his sister (one of my best friends) with husband and her son with partner is all getting together to celebrate Easter with a big dinner. We're eating a traditional Swedish Easter dinner. That includes boiled eggs (the children paints them before dinner), egg halves topped with shrimps/mayonnaise/dill/caviar, and then smoked salmon, pickled herring (different ones), sausages, salads, Jansson's frestelse (Jansson's temptation - a Swedish casserole with potatoes, onion, anchovy, bread crumbs and cream), meatballs, boiled potatoes and ham. A smorgasbord of delicacies! I'll be sure to take a lot of pictures to show you!
I'm also making a key lime pie for dessert, one of my favourites! I'm sure I'll be feeling stuffed when going home! 😜

After dinner the children will go on an egg hunt, looking for Easter eggs filled with candy! I think I'll be happy with the pie, I've already enjoyed my Easter egg candy, thanks to my great employees at work! 👌🏻

How are you celebrating Easter? 
 
Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar