tisdag 18 april 2017

Everyday life

Easter holidays are over and I'm back at work. It's strange how you always so easily get right back into ongoing issues, tasks and/or problems just as if you were never gone in the first place! Sometimes even making you feel like your days off weren't enough to relax and reload you energy depots! Maybe it's because we're closing in on summer vacation? The batteries need more time charging now then in autumn or winter season because you just had that long and relaxing summer vacation.
 
Anyways, I'm more then tired today so I'm spending my evening on the couch. And it's not just because I had a lot to do at work today after five days off. My daughter slept next to me last night because of a nightmare that she refuse to tell me about. According to her, she'll "have the nightmare again tonight" if she tells me about it. Either way, I love to comfort her and feel her little body cuddling up to me during the night, for about 30 minutes or so. Then I realise a helicopter lies beside me and it's forcing me to move further and further out on the edge of the mattress leaving me to wake up with pain all over my body because I couldn't move or relax my body as I slept - balancing to stay in bed at all! 
 
You might think my little boy Charlie is tired too, but he's just trying to tell me something, and it's obviously not to feed him. No, this little man doesn't like "old" water. He likes fresh and really old water. That means that the water I gave him this morning is "undrinkable" when I get back home from work. So this is him being kind of pissed that I didn't give him new water before sitting down to eat my dinner. 😜

Tomorrow morning I'm off to the gym again before breakfast and work! I'm meeting up with a colleague (maybe two) at the gym as they open. Looking forward to starting off my day with a workout! đŸ’ȘđŸ»đŸ‹

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar