lördag 15 april 2017

Easter celebrations

And so the feast is over! The Easter dinner with family. Just as I told you yesterday we had a smorgasbord filled with delicacies!

Pickled herring, meatballs, sausages, Jansson's frestelse, potatoes, salad, smoked salmon (two variations - one smoked warm and one cold), raw spiced salmon ("gravad" in Swedish), egg halves with mayo/caviar/shrimps/dill, and some really smelly and delicious cheese. 


And some more...


And for dessert my key lime pie! I know you're not supposed to cover it completely in whipped cream (I added icing sugar and vanilla extract to the cream), but I'm really not good at decorating cakes! It just...happened. 😂
 
And my sisters specialty; frozen cheesecake as we were celebrating my niece's birthday (and my twinsister and mine as well)!
 

And as I predicted yesterday I'm feeling all stuffed although it's been hours since the dinner! 😆

Tomorrow I'm going to the gym before breakfast to work some or today's thousands of calories off! 😜

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar