onsdag 19 april 2017

Early morning workout

I'm starting to like my early morning workouts! It's great to be among the first in the gym, not having to wait for a free treadmill but instead choosing the exact one you want! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»
As usual I started off with a run and it felt really great! I actually hate running, and I've always have (even when playing soccer for 15 years), but as it's get easier I find it grows on me. Don't get me wrong, I still think it's boring, but as it gets easier I don't mind it as much as before! 
 
After the run, I focused on my upper body and more precisely on my arms, shoulders and back. Those are my weak areas so I always feel shaky for hours afterwards. I even have a hard time putting on my make up after showering because my arms are shaking so hard! 😜
 
Tomorrow I'm taking a day off from training but on Friday I'm back at it, first thing in the morning! đŸ’ȘđŸ»

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar