mÄndag 24 april 2017

Core workout

Today I went to the gym on my lunch hour. Accompanied by my colleague and former (still, if you asked me) fitness guru. My legs were still a bit sore from leg day on Saturday so today we concentrated on my core after warming up with a run on the treadmill. I'm not at all fond of core workouts. It's my absolute weakness, and my body is literally voicing the need for rest after just a few repetitions. The good thing about being accompanied by your personal PT is that you can't listen to your body's tries to make you stop. 😜 She just forces me to go on and do the work! đŸ’ȘđŸ»
 
So today when I left the gym it wasn't these two that were tired, it was my lower back and tummy! So tired I felt like throwing up (but I didn't)!

I'm not sure when I'll be able to go to the gym next this week, but hopefully I'll make it on Wednesday night. 
If anyone of you readers have any great exercises for the core, send them my way! 

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar