torsdag 27 april 2017

Balcony greens

We are closing in on our first summer in the apartment. In September it's been a year since we sold our house and moved into an apartment in the city. I'm not at all a garden-person, so I never spent much time with growing things or other gardening stuff. I had some pots with flowers, and some herbs in the back of the garden, so I guess it won't be much difference really having just the balconies to use, except for the fact that we don't have to spend hours each week to cut the grass with our lawnmower. 😆

We have two balconies, one facing south and one facing north. So I'm thinking I'll have my herbs on the small one (south side), and maybe one olive tree and a lemon tree too. And maybe some tomatoes. But, not being really interested in flowers and such, I have no clue what to place on the other one (north). We don't ever get sunshine on that one, so it needs to be flowers liking shade. Suggestions anyone? Mummy? Preferably something that doesn't mind me forgetting to water them now and then. 😝
I'm not at all fond of geraniums (pictured), but mini me loves flowers and even more so pink flowers, so I found myself caving in when she asked to have it. And she's promised to take care of it by herself (yeah, right!). 

I love herbs, and today I bought basil, cilantro (love, love, love that), mint and rosemary. They didn't have any thyme so I'll buy that some other day, together with the olive- and lemon trees. đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

One of mini mes friends threw up over the dining table at kindergarten today so I'm really anxious that we'll be spending the weekend sick with the stomach flu. Fingers crossed the children at kindergarten didn't caught it and of course we wish a speedy recovery for the poor little one being sick. Stomach flu is the worst! 😟

Now I'm off to bed for a read!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar