måndag 10 april 2017

Back to every day life

Monday and everything is back in their usual tracks. Maybe we're just a bit more humble than before, but ordinary life continues on as it always do. 

It's Easter week, starting with Holy Thursday- "skärtorsdag" in Swedish. That's when all the little Easter witches comes by wishing you a Happy Easter and wanting candy in return (no rabbits here). That means most children dress up as witches and go door to door wanting candy - just like on Halloween in the US. Easter week means schools are closed, so today quite a few of my coworkers had their children with them to work, and so did I. It's fun to be accompanied with your little one and introducing her to a brand new world, but it's also a bit frustrating as she just not as content with being still for hours while I work. We've been out on walks quite a few times - getting hot chocolate from the kitchen or paper to draw on from the storage room. 😜
 
This picture is from my trip to Germany and my morning workout at the hotel gym!

Tomorrow I'm starting my day early, going to the gym working out before work. I'm planning on being there as they open and then have my breakfast at my desk at work! Sounds like a good plan, right! I had too much candy today (Easter is not good for my sweet tooth), so I'll be doing my best to get rid of all that sugar tomorrow morning! 

Now I'm off to bed for some Kindle dating! 

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar