lördag 18 mars 2017

You are my favourite

It's Saturday! My favourite day of the week! First morning of the week when you can linger in bed and just enjoy the fact that you woke up without the alarm ringing in your ears! 
 
Mini me has been at her best friends house all day so I've been spending my day alone. Well, besides meeting up with my sister and her daughters for lunch and some coffee and cake.

I'm leaving for Hannover on Tuesday morning to attend the CeBit Exhibition, and I had to do some last minute shopping for the trip so I stayed at the mall as my sister left. And for once I made a really great bargain! I found an Ilse Jacobsen dress on sale that will look great when attending the exhibit, and I didn't even have to pay a third of its original price! I wear a lot of dresses, it's my preferred choice of office wear, and this one will look great both at work and when going to dinner. I'll be sure to post a picture of it when wearing it next.

I'm not the only one in the family who enjoys a lazy day on the couch (if I had the time I would spend more lazy days there)! Nowadays Charlie the cat seems to want to lay either on me or right beside me as soon as I sit down on the couch.
 
He's so cute! ❤

In less then a month I'm celebrating my birthday. I have to admit I'm not as happy about celebrating that as I once was, merely because I don't want to age as fast as I do. I know, there's nothing to do about that, other than just accepting the inevitable! Well, well! Let's focus on the fun things about celebrating your birthday then. Like receiving gifts! 😜 This year I've decided to wish for a new clock! I love Thomas Sabo jewellery, and I'm totally in love with his Karma Clock! 
 
The picture is borrowed from www.thomassabo.com

So, blink blink, anyone feeling up to giving me this beauty on my birthday? 😜
I would love to accompany the clock with some karma pearls too like in this amazing picture (borrowed as well).
 
Now you know! Tip of the day! 😉

Now I'm going back to my cuddles with Charlie the cat!

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar