mÄndag 20 mars 2017

Packing for Hannover

Tomorrow I'm leaving on a business trip to Hannover. We're visiting the CeBIT 2017 exhibition Tuesday through Friday and I'm so looking forward to it. It's going to be lots of fun! But, I really don't like packing, especially not for a trip where I'm only allowed to bring my bag as hand luggage. Of course I could check it in, but it's such a short trip and I should really be able to manage to keep it simple, right! Some dresses, shoes, workout clothes, my pjs and some underwear, that's it. Besides make up, shampoo and toothbrush and such. Sounds easy enough!
 
Well, this old lady is not known for being either simple or easy! 😂😂😂
The bag is packed, with too many dresses, but at least I will have a few to choose from! 😜
I'll start my CeBIT experience by listening to Edward Snowden, the great whistleblower, talking about "Datasecurity and Privacy in the Age of Surveillance". I'll tell you all about that tomorrow.

Laters babes! 

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar