tisdag 14 mars 2017

Happy heart

I've been feeling super happy today for seemingly no reason at all. It's been like when you were a child and woke up on the morning of your birthday, before your family had woken you up with cake and gifts. When you still lay in bed smiling and waiting for them to enter your room to "wake you up" singing while you pretended to still be asleep! Except for the fact that I'm not a child, that it's not my birthday and that I'm not having either cakes or gifts given to me today. But, still as happy as if! And enjoying the feeling as much as I can! đŸ˜œđŸ™ŒđŸ»
 
And I'm still convinced that your smile is important, potentially life changingly important, to someone. Known or unknown! So keep smiling! If your heart is happy, let it show! Share it! Sharing is caring, right?! And this world need smiles! And caring! And love! 

And let's start a trend! #bubblebathtuesdays 🛁 A bubble bath makes most people happy! 😉❤

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

2 kommentarer:

  1. You are so cute my darling daughter- Love you

    SvaraRadera