fredag 17 mars 2017

Good girl

It's Friday and I'm tucked up on the couch feeling very happy and relaxed. It's been a good day at work and I ended it by going to the gym with one of my girlfriends. So now my muscles are feeling comfortably, but yet exhaustedly, weak as I lay here on the couch eating some snacks. It's a great feeling! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»
I manage to get bleeding blisters on both feet yesterday when working out with my new running shoes on. But I used my old ones at the gym today so I made it work without too much pain.
 
I've always had strong legs, and I guess it has to do with my 15 years playing soccer. But two days with workouts obviously makes even strong legs shiver with exhaustion. 🙊
 
But I took good care of them when I got back home! The legs. A hot bubble bath and then some stretching. I'll be kind to them tomorrow, just taking them on a power walk before resting them as I continue on working with my book project. 

Hope you all have a great Friday! 

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar