torsdag 23 mars 2017

Flying home

 
The week in Hannover and the CeBIT17 exhibit is coming to an end. For me. It has been three days full of insights and food for thought, and I'll be spending some time at my desk at work to think about and reflecting on everything I've heard and seen this week. 

We've listened to some truly great keynote speakers today as well, and I'll write a blog entry about those tomorrow. So stay tuned (or read my tweets where most of the good ones are already published).

As we're heading back home tomorrow, just before lunch,  we won't have time to visit the exhibit before leaving. Instead we'll spend some time talking about everything we've heard and experienced here in Hannover and start the process of identifying and applying some of the insights useable in our line of business and make strategic plans for that, both for short- and long term.

But not now, I need to sleep. It's been a long day, with a lot of walking - over 17 000 steps. My body and mind need rest! 

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar