onsdag 1 mars 2017

Feedback

Today I got feedback from the book editor that's been reading one of my book projects. And I'm so happy that I'm almost jumping up and down! There was a lot of constructive and important insights for me to work with and think about, but my God, the praise!!! I'm almost blushing from all the fantastic things she told me! Like for example;
"You have this amazing talent and ability to make your characters and descriptions to come to life."
"You have a unique storytelling voice, and you write with compassion."
"Your depictions are cinematic and you use your language and words to paint pictures filled with emotions."
"Your use of language and your text are so great there are no needs for corrections".

I haven't been working on this specific text for almost two years, and I sent it to her without having edited it at all. Crazy I know, but when I read through it I just felt satisfied with the content. This is clearly a sign that I need to rethink and reprioritise my book projects! I'm definitely going back to this one to finish it! And send it to my mother and sister to get their feedback as well! They're my critics and they always come up with good ideas!
 
So this lady is going to bed tonight feeling very happy and proud! The dream lives on! 

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar