tisdag 28 mars 2017

Drought

It might be because of me being tired, but I'm not at all sure of what to write about today. The topics are by no means limited, I could write about all the craziness going on in the states with that newly elected president of theirs,  and as you know that is a lot (or as Shakespeare put it: "Hell is empty and all the devils are here"), or the Syrian refugee situation affecting us all, or that terrible storm hitting Queensland in Australia making over 25 000 people evacuate from their homes. But I would rather write about something more ordinary. Something that doesn't completely drain me of energy! Or makes me worry about where this world is going. 💔

But I'm lost tonight. I can't seem to find the words. And maybe that is ok for once. Instead I'll use my words to talk to my close ones. Those in need of my attention and my line of thought. Besides, it's late and I'm tired. I'll save some quality time for you guys when I'm in Budapest instead. I'm sure that will be a much more fun read!
So I'm off! 

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar