söndag 26 mars 2017

Come and gone

I think the weekend came and went faster than its ever done before! In a blink of an eye and it was over! I need more time to rest! Or read to be honest! I'm rested enough! 😆 Reading is my way of letting all the stress and thoughts about work just rinse off. And this weekend I just had to make time for work, only a couple of hours, but nevertheless time spent not relaxing on the couch with my Kindle as I'd rather prefer to spend my Sunday nights! 
 
I'm leaving for Budapest on Thursday with my sister and girlfriends, so it'll be a very short workweek as I'm off on a management course all day on Wednesday. But I'm not complaining! I'm sure work will manage just fine without me (I'm available on email/phone just in case not) and vacationing in Budapest is going to be a blast! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»

But for now I'll just enjoy one more hour reading before going to bed! 

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar