torsdag 16 mars 2017

Best friends

I'm so happy to have these amazing people in my life, my bff's. They're not many, I've told you this before. They're not more than I can count using all my fingers. Actually you might even have enough fingers for that counting one hand. Most of them I've known for years and years, one as long as 35 years back. I feel both proud and humble to even be considered as being one of their close friend. It means the world to me. I know I can always count on them to be there to catch me should I fall! And they love me unconditionally, as do I them! ❤

Tonight one of them made me workout while getting together! And tomorrow another one of them will too! Friends that train together stay together, right?! 😜
 
My back needs this, and my mind too I presume, so although having a really tired body (but happy) tomorrow night, I will be truly greatful for my friends dragging me to the gym! đŸ™đŸ»

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar