mÄndag 6 mars 2017

All work and no play

I'm in my happy place, feeling really content although working hard on both my daytime work and with my evening work - writing on and editing my book project. I'm sure that sounds boring to quite a few of you, but to me it's the opposite. This, working hard and believing in what I do, makes me happy! 
 
It takes time away from stuff others might enjoy more, like hanging out with friends and family, workout, watching tv, shopping or planning/taking care of your ordinary household chores. I'm thinking I can do all those things when I'm done with this project. When it's finally finished. And truth be told, I have my trip to Budapest with my girls coming up in three weeks so I will have to take a breaks from writing then any way! 😜
But my blog entries my just be a bit boring for a time being. I'll do my best to entertain you, but I might falter...

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar